Work in Progress: Coronation of the Forest King

This week I am trying to complete one more artwork for an important juried show before their deadline of April 13th (this is the same show that I am submitting my last artwork, "Dueling Octopus" to). I decided to make another large piece on art board, that combines techniques from my "Dueling Octopus" (lots of fine line crosshatching) with my more mosaic-looking pieces (colorful ink-stained paper collage).

Here are some work in progress photos from today.

"Coronation of the Forest King (work in progress)"
36 x 24 inches








Comments

Mark K said…
It looks really good already, so I imagine it will be amazing when complete. Looking forward to the finished piece.
thanks mark! I've been working on it all day today. I think should be finished by tomorrow sometime