WIP: The Sun Wheel


I'm going over to my friend's tomorrow night to work on the time-lapse video of my last WIP "The Forest King", but in the meantime, here are some photos of a new piece that I have been working on the past couple of days. Right now I just have the sketch mostly finalized, which I inked in (I may still add in some line work within the solar symbol in the middle). Tomorrow I'll most likely start the coloring process.

Haven't decided on a name yet. I was going to call it "Trinity" because there were three wasps pivoting around the central sun wheel but then at the last minute I decided to add in the two birds on the sides, so that title may not work anymore. I might just call it "The Sun Wheel".



Please click on images to enlarge.



















My website: http://www.lynnetteshelley.com


http://sfbay.craigslist.org/forums/?ID=171104505

Comments

Looks very mechanical. Like a clock. Looking forward to seeing the finished piece.
Thanks Anthony. I'll probably have some more WIPs to post in the next day or two.