Original Art Ornaments Go On Sale Nov. 6 at 8 AM

 



Starting November 6 at 8 AM, I will be launching an online sale featuring my new line of original OOAK holiday art ornaments, each featuring a different bird. I will have a limited supply available, so early bird gets the art!


Each 4x4 inches artwork is created with ink and acrylic on wood panel, and is ready to hang as an ornament on a tree, displayed on a shelf or table top, or hung on a wall. The possibilities are endless. These miniature paintings are available for a limited time, starting November 6, 2024.

 

Each ornament is $75 plus tax.

Shipping is free within the continental USA. 


I will post the active link to the online sale on my website on November 6 as well as on my social media pages. I will also email a link to newsletter subscribers. Stay tuned!


Below are my 14 original art ornaments. Two of them (the blue jay and the cardinal), I will be saving for my open studio on Dec. 8. The rest will go on sale starting Nov. 6 on my website. 


Please click on an image to enlarge.































































Comments