This Friday, Saturday and Sunday

 THIS FRI - SAT - SUN

NOV. 24, 25, 26, 2023

10-5 pm daily



I'm taking part at the 29th annual Covered Bridge Artisans Fall Studio Tour on Thanksgiving Weekend. (Fri, Nov. 24 through Sunday, Nov. 26). 


My tour stop will be at the Sergeantsville Fire House Event Center in Sergeantsville, NJ, just outside of Stockton. This is a fabulous, intimate, and highly-curated show featuring some truly wonderful artists. I hope you'll join me. Go to https://www.coveredbridgeartisans.com/ for full details.


---

NOV. 24, 25, 26, 2023

It’s FUN!  It’s FREE!  It’s FANTASTIC!  Enjoy exceptional fine art and craft as you visit 24 artists in 7 studios and an Event Center - all within a scenic 5-mile radius in Hunterdon and Bucks Counties.


My tour stop is at the

Sergeantsville Firehouse Event Center, 761 Sergeantsville Rd, Sergeantsville, New Jersey


Come see my art and I at this beautifully curated art tour and sale which has been going on since 1993.

















Comments