Solo Show at Kendal at Longwood

Today I installed (with help!) 42 paintings for a solo show at Kendal at Longwood (a retirement community located at 1109 E Baltimore Pike, Kennett Square, PA). The show will be up through the end of December. 

For this show I brought many of my large paintings as I had a lot of space to fill and the art coordinator specifically asked for them. So it'll be nice to see so many big pieces in one place. 

My studio is looking a bit sparse, but I set aside enough work for all my art fairs / festivals / other gallery shows  I will be doing in November and December. Go to www.lynnetteshelley.com/events for more info.


For non-residents who wish to go to the show or purchase a painting, please contact me so I can set up a private appointment. Email lynnette@lynnetteshelley.com



Please click to enlarge photos



































Comments