Last Artwork of 2022: Over Field and Forest


This is my last artwork of 2022 - I made a total of 118 artworks this year. Not my record breaker (during 2020 I made close to 200 paintings, and even last year I made 120 paintings) but my third best year since I quit my "day job" in 2007 to pursue art. This year had its ups and downs. At some art shows I had personal bests and at others I completely zeroed or close to it. The life of an artist is not easy. I also had major eye surgery this year and that was life changing (and a bit scary to do, but worth it for the outcome). But I feel positive about 2023 and I am hoping for good things. I hope good things for you too, whoever is reading this blog.


OVER FIELD AND FOREST


Original is available for sale.
INQUIRIES: Email Lynnette.

DETAILS:

Price: $975. Shipping Available
Artwork Dimensions: 20 x 16 inches
Medium: ink and acrylic on wood panel.
Year Created: 2022













Comments