Montgomery County Studio Tour - Tour Stop #10 - Sept. 24-25, 2022


Looking Ahead…

A loooong hot summer is soon coming to a close and we’ll be enjoying the crisp and colorful days of Autumn. It’s my favorite time of year, and once again I’ll be taking part in one of my favorite events - the Montgomery County Studio Tour at my own studio in Norristown. This will be the second year I am hosting at my studio, and I will have guest artists Anna Boothe (glass sculpture) and Albena Pashova (abstract acrylic paintings). This is the one time of year I open my studio to the public, so I hope you ‘ll be able to stop by to visit.

RSVP to our Facebook Event Page.


Montgomery County Studio Tour

Tour Stop #10: 601 Chain Street, Studio 6, Norristown, PA

Sat. Sept. 24: 10:00AM to 6:00PM

Sun. Sept. 25: 11:00AM to 5:00PM.

ARTISTS

LYNNETTE SHELLEY
www.lynnetteshelley.com

ALBENA PASHOVA
albenaartist.com

ANNA BOOTHE
patedeverity.com

My studio is stop #10 on the tour.
https://www.countystudiotour.com/Studios/MONTCO/10

The studio is located at 601 Chain Street, Studio 6, Norristown, PA. (there is street parking available). The studio is located on the third floor of a mixed use building.

We will have contemporary fine art paintings and glass sculpture for sale. In addition, there will be art demos on both days.

Demo info:
Albena Demo: https://www.countystudiotour.com/.../acrylic-pouring...

Anna Demo: https://www.countystudiotour.com/courses/particulates-matter

For more information on Montgomery County Studio Tour, please go to www.countystudiotour.com

This Year’s County Collector

“Lone Blue Heron” is my County Collector for this year’s tour. This miniature 6 x 6” original painting is available for $75 for the duration of the tour ONLY (no pre-sales).

What is a County Collector? Click here to find out!

Comments