Latest Painting: Crow and Pitcher + Art on the Street Recap

 This past Saturday, June 18th, I participated in Red Raven Art Company's annual Art on the Street. In this fun event, some of the gallery's artists work outside their storefront and create artworks right on the sidewalk. Some artists do plein air paintings - working from the scenes around them - and others, like me, just work from our heads, but out in the sunshine. When the paintings are finished they are listed for sale on the Red Raven website. In addition, I will have the actual painting at the gallery later this summer. More details at a later date.

Because my work is done using multiple layers of techniques, and with varying drying times, and the process is labor intensive, I could not do a painting start to finish during the Art on the Street event. Instead I brought a painting with me that I had been working on but was near completion.

Below are some photos from the event as well as the final artwork.










CROW AND PITCHER

Original is available for sale.


DETAILS:

Price: $2150. Shipping Available
Artwork Dimensions: 30 x 24 inches
Medium: ink and acrylic on wood panel.

Year Created: 2022


















Comments