This Friday, Saturday and Sunday: Hockessin Art Festival

*** I'll be in booth #20

Come see my art this Friday, Saturday and Sunday!!!
I have a new (to me) show I'm doing this year coming up this week. I'm going to have lots of my latest artworks at the show in a variety of sizes and price points. 30 percent of all sales benefit the historic Wilmington and Western Railroad. I hope to see you at this unique three day show! More info on my art events: www.lynnetteshelley.com/events
Details:
Three Days of Art & Trains.
February 25-27, 2022 
Larry Andersen Memorial Hockessin Art Festival
Hockessin Memorial Hall located at Hockessin Fire Hall, 610 Yorklyn Rd, Hockessin, Delaware.
****I'll be in booth space number 20.
Hours:
Friday Preview: 5-8 PM;
Saturday, 10- 5 PM,
Sunday, 10-4 PM.
Curated Collections by local artists ready for purchase, benefiting the Wilmington & Western Railroad.
Rail car rides trough Yorklyn and Ashland on Saturday and Sunday.
For more information visit:



Comments