Latest Miniature Painting: Two Goldfish



If you are following this blog you may notice I am creating a lot of mini paintings lately. It's because my inventory of smaller works has been depleted from this past holiday season, plus I need a bunch of them at my upcoming show at the Malvern Retreat House Art Show this February (this art show has a dedicated "minis" room for small works). In addition, I have a jam-packed spring schedule coming up and I need more small works for those shows as my small paintings (ususally) tend to sell well at art festivals and open studios etc. But never fear - I have some medium and larger works planned as well. You can view my upcoming schedule on my website at https://www.lynnetteshelley.com/events

In the meantime, here is my lastest mini.




TWO GOLDFISH


Original is available for sale.
TO PURCHASE: Email Lynnette.

DETAILS:

Price: $150. Shipping Available
Artwork Dimensions: 6 x 6 inches
Medium: ink and, acrylic on wood panel.
Year Created: 2022













Comments