Art Newsletter

SUMMER ART NEWS
from artist Lynnette Shelley

Visit my website at 
www.LynnetteShelley.com


HI Everyone
Hope everyone is managing to keep cool and healthy. I just got a new (to me) air conditioner installed in my art studio so I am pretty happy working there now. I also have a few art announcements for this month. See below.


Last Week for "Nature Songs" at Red Raven Art Company in Lancaster
Last day of the show is THIS SATURDAY, June 27



Watch a video interview with artist Patricia Wertz and myself here.

Interview with Patricia is at the beginning , then my interview stars around the 2.15 mark. Catch a look at some of the work in the show as we artists talk about some of the individual paintings.



FEATURED ARTISTS
Through June 27, 2020

Lynnette Shelley, "Nature Songs"
Patricia Wertz, "Dualities, A Changing Landscape"
at
Red Raven Art Company
138 N. Prince St., Lancaster, PA 17603
717.299.4400
info@redravenartcompany.com
redravenartcompany.com

 The gallery will be open by appointment only, but you an also shop online on their website NOW at https://redravenartcompany.com/latest-works/

Take Out Art is also available each and every week for local clients. You purchase and the gallery delivers straight to your doorstep, with mask and gloves of course! The gallery will also be allowing art "on spec" for Lancaster county clients who would like to try out the work in their homes. Additionally shipping is available to everyone.

I have 12 artworks in the show.








My artwork "Sleeping Stag" in the window at Red Raven.
 


New Gallery opening in West Chester this July
Very recently I was asked to show some work in a brand new gallery in West Chester that will have a soft opening this coming July. I am still keeping the details quiet until it's official but the new gallery will feature work by a familiar Chester County artist as well as a special "tapas" wall of miniature paintings by other area artists. I will be dropping off ten small paintings at the new space shortly. Please be sure to follow along on my Facebook page for the announcement when available.


"Waiting for the Rain", 8x8 inches, ink and acrylic on wood panel

 
Private Studio Visits Available
Since many of my art shows and festivals have been cancelled due to the coronavirus, I am now allowing private appointments to visit my artwork in my Norristown, PA, studio. Email me at lynnette@Lynnetteshelley.com with inquiries. All visitors will need to adhere to Covid prevention guidelines such as wearing masks, and no more than two visitors at a time. 
Please note that unfortunately, my studio is not wheelchair / handicap accessible as it is only reachable by staircase.

Comments