SOLO ART SHOW opens this Saturday, June 30

SOLO SHOW
JUNE 30 - JULY 28
at Cellini Studios,
113 Poplar St., 2nd Floor, Ambler, PA.


Artist Reception on 

June 30, 5:30-8 PM. 
Click here to RSVP to the Facebook Event Page.  


Look for my ad on the movie screen at the Ambler Theater!

This is my only solo art show for this year and one of my largest shows to date. I hope you'll join me at Cellini Studios and Gallery to see all the new work I have available. Cellini Studios is a recent gallery that opened up in my town of Ambler, and features contemporary work of some of the finest regional artists in a beautifully modern space.


"Dreaming Pig", 30 x 40 inches, mixed media on wood panel. $3600. This is one of my newer works that will be on display / sale at my solo show at Cellini Studios and Gallery.

Make sure to watch my facebook page and instagram for photos from the installation and opening reception.

Comments