Some Good News: New Gallery Representation + Official art for the 2018 Phoenixville Blues Festival

I have some good news to share today

First of all, I was recently contacted by the owner of Your Claim to Frame in Birdsboro, PA, about representing my artwork at his frame shop and art gallery. I just dropped off seven artworks there today and will be refreshing my work at the space on an ongoing basis.

"Wild at Hearts", one of seven of my artworks now on display and sale at Your Claim to Frame.



Secondly, I was just contacted by the Phoenixville Blues Festival today. They asked permission to use my image "Flight of the Firebird" (now on view at Paragon Framing and Art in Phoenixville) to be the official image for their poster and tee shirt for this year's festival. I'll also be vending at the 9th Annual Phoenixville Blues Festival, which is on September 8, from noon to 10 PM. http://pvilleblues.org

I'll be sure to post photos of the poster design when it's announced.

"Flight of the Firebird" by Lynnette Shelley, 30 x 30 inches, ink and acrylic on hardboard

Comments