The Art of Freedom

I have a new show I just added to my schedule recently, that will be benefitting a good cause.

This coming Saturday I am participating in the Art of Freedom at 30 Main Restaurant in Berwyn for one night only This is a benefit show with proceeds going toward various anti-trafficking groups. Details below.

MAY 13, 4-9 PM
30 Main Restaurant is hosting:
The Art of Freedom
INTERMIX OF ART, MUSIC, FOOD, FASHION, & FUN

VIP MEET AND GREET: $60 per person
4pm-5pm Includes Cocktails and Hors d'oeuvres 

2 HR. BEER & WINE EVENT: $35 per person
5pm-7pm

GENERAL ADMISSION:
$10 per person

PRESENTED BY: 30 Main and Friends
Proceeds of this event as well as a portion of vendor sales will benefit:
CCAT (Chester County Anti-Trafficking Coalition), CVC (Crime Victims Center) & New Day to Stop Trafficking

Facebook Event Page

Below is my artwork "Zoological", which will be one of about eight artworks I will be bringing out to this show.


Comments