Pictures from an Exhibition: Malvern Retreat House Art Show 2017

Today was the opening of the Malvern Retreat House Art Show, which takes place every year in early February and hosts 100-plus artists and over 1000 artworks for five days. Each painter is to bring up to four larger works and an bunch of miniature paintings (which are displayed in a special "minis" room at the show). The show also has a special "featured artists" room where there is a new theme every year. Once year it was textile artists, another year it was glass artists and this year the focus is on figurative arts.

I always love to participate as I get to see old favorites as well as be introduced to new artists from a variety of genres.

Some photos from the opening today. I've already sold five of my minis so I am off to a good start. The wine and cheese reception is tomorrow (February 2) from 5-8 PM. It is free and open to the public. For more information on the art show, go to http://malvernretreat.com/artshow/

Me with some of my larger works

Some of my minis

Artist David Katz



the minis room


Artist Rachel Romano



Artist Thomas Del Porte





Comments