Two New Paintings: Remember the Dodo II and Firebird

Remember The Dodo II

Original is available for sale. 
TO PURCHASE: Email Lynnette.

DETAILS:
Price: $1250. Shipping and Layaway Available
Dimensions: 18 x 24 inches
Medium: mixed media on Aquabord
Year Created: 2016








I'm doing a solo art show in November and December in Phoenixville, PA, a town that hosts a firebird festival every year. Since my show will coincide with this festival, which culminates in setting fire to a wooden Phoenix, I'm creating some Phoenix-themed artworks. Here is a miniature firebird I just finished at 6 x 6". I'll also be making some larger works.

Firebird

Original is available for sale. 
TO PURCHASE: Email Lynnette.

DETAILS:
Price: $150 with custom frame by Christopher Company, LTD.
Dimensions:  6 x 6 inches
Medium: mixed media on hardboard
Year Created: 2016





Comments