Donkeys Around Town: Lots Of Press Coverage Today

For those of you following along my Donkeys Around Town exploits, you'll be happy to hear even more news came out today. First of all the donkeys were being installed around the city today, and i have some photos of them, and there was a major press conference, which was covered by 6 ABC / Action News. You can rewatch the news broadcast via the link and there are even a couple of shots of my donkeys.



I was also interviewed by a reporter from the Philly Inquirer on Wednesday and the story is out today. CLICK HERE to read it.

In addition, I was interviewed by another reporter from the Kansas City Star in Missouri, regarding my work on the Missouri donkey. That article should be out by tomorrow.

Below are some photos of my donkeys by professional photographers.














Comments