Latest Artwork: The Harvest

I finally finished a new major artwork. This took me about a week and a half or so to make (painting 8-10 hours a day at times). I took some photos of the work in progress which I'll share below so you can see a little of the process.

The Harvest

Original is available for sale. 
TO PURCHASE: Email Lynnette or call 215.646.1776.

DETAILS:
Price: $2700. Shipping and Layaway Available
Dimentions:  30 x 30 inches
Medium: mixed media on cradled hardboard
Year Created: 2016

Additional Details: This painting depicts a Tree of Life (or a Cosmic tree) set in a lush and fertile Garden of Eden style setting. The skull represents mortality and life cycles while the snake is wisdom, fertility and transformation. The sun mandala in the center is creation / regeneration / life. The golden apples symboilze immortality.









Work in Progress Photos
















Short video clip of me drawing snake scales


Once again I'm drawing snake scales...because I'm a sucker.
Posted by Lynnette Shelley on Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Comments