I have a big joint show coming up with artist Jennifer Domal next year in Rehoboth, Delaware, that will be titled "Inklings" (exact date still being scheduled). In it, we'll explore a few different folktales and interpret them in our different mediums, as well as make a few collaborative works  that will be displayed together (i.e. jointly planned pieces). In addition to larger scale works, I hope to complete a bunch of smaller works to be hung on the walls as well. So that effect, I am starting now so I can have as many small "inklings" as possible Here is the first of many small inklings. Some may make it to that show and others may go beforehand to new homes but I wanted a large group for me to choose from when the time comes to hang the show.

Small Inkling

Original is available for sale. 
TO PURCHASE: Email Lynnette or call 215.646.1776.

DETAILS:
Price: $125 with custom frame by Christopher Company, LTD.
Artwork Dimensions: 6 x 6 inches
Medium: mixed media on hardboard
Year Created: 2015










Comments