Latest Artwork: Uprising Plus Pop Up Solo Show TODAY at Galer Estate Vineyard & Winery!

I finally got around to posting some new art. I was busy over the past couple of weeks setting up an art show at JAM Gallery as well as taking care of some other business. However, last night I finished a new piece called Uprising.

I have a solo pop up show from 4-8 PM today at Galer Estate Vineyard & Winery in Kennett Square, PA that I will probably bring this piece out to if I can get it hang-ready before I leave to drive up. For those of you in the area, the pop up show is a fun, four hour ONLY solo show that I am doing at a really nice winery. It's a run, relaxing evening, and a great time to look and shop for art and wine for the holidays. I hope you'll come out! I will have lots of art in various price points - from miniature originals to larger major works.

Uprising

Original is available for sale. 
TO PURCHASE: Email Lynnette or call 215.646.1776.

DETAILS:
Price: $1250. Shipping / Layaway available.
Artwork Dimensions: 18 x 24 inches
Medium: mixed media on Aquabord
Year Created: 2014
Additional Details: This work draws from various mythologies and cultural traditions - from the Christian myth of the serpent in the Garden of Eden to the Norse mythology featuring the dragon or serpent coiled in the roots of the world tree to the Eastern spiritual philosophies regarding the awakening of the kundalini shakti (often described as a serpent coiled at the base of the spine). In general terms, the work is meant to represent an awakening, a regenerative power, creation, moving between worlds and enlightenment.

http://lynnetteshelley.com/uprising.html








Comments