Pictures from an Exhibition: Red Raven Art Company

This past Friday was my featured artist show at Red Raven Art Company in Lancaster. It was lot of fun, and I got to meet a lot of cool artists and I also sold one of my bigger works in the show: "Waiting To Be Born Again".

SHOW DETAILS
September 2-28, 2014 | "Animalia" (Featured Artist Show), Red Raven Art Company, 138 N. Prince St., Lancaster, Pennsylvania. Reception is THIS Friday September 5, 5-9 PM. I have 17 artworks in the show at Red Raven in a wide variety of price points (from $185 to $3000). Click here to view a preview of all my artwork in the show!

Some photo recaps of the opening reception:








"Waiting to be Born Again" - this piece was reserved before the show opened for a Red Raven collector and then sold on Saturday.


Me with James Tunnicliffe, violinist in my band The Red Masque









Comments