Two New Miniature Paintings: Birdsong and Red Salamander

Tomorrow I will be at the Ambler Art and Music Festival from 11 AM to 5 PM. You can visit me in my booth which is located on Butler Ave in downtown Ambler. My booth space will be inbetween North Spring Garden and North Ridge Ave (approximately in front of Candida's Pizza and the Art in the Storefront venue). Later that evening I will be attending the opening reception at Malvern's JAM Gallery , which runs from 5-8 PM. (I will obviously be 'fashionably' late to this reception, but I WILL be there ;)

I managed to finish up two miniature paintings the other day to round out my table space at the festival. Hope to see you there!

Birdsong
5x7 inches
mixed media on Aquabord
$99 framed.






Red Salamander
5 x 7 inches, 
mixed media on Aquabord
$99 framed






Comments