My Art on the Silver Screen (Maybe!) Part II

Last year I blogged that I had been contacted by Sony Screen Gems, which had licensed two of my artworks to be used as background set dressing in the horror / thriller BEWARE THE NIGHT. The film has since been re-titled to DELIVER US FROM EVIL and is due out July 2nd. It stars Eric Bana. I have no idea how / if my artworks are being used in the film but guess who will be first in line to see the movie on opening night? ;)

If any of you DO see the film and can eventually get a screen shot of a scene where the artworks are being used, and are the first person to send me a good screen grab, I'll mail you a free 8x10" print of your choice..

The two artworks include "The Adversaries (2008), and The Entanglement (2011). They were looking for medieval inspired artworks for the film.


The Adversaries

The Entanglement


UPDATE: I went and saw the film but didn't notice my artwork being used. So either the scene it was used in was cut or it never ended up making it into the film. :( Oh well. It would have been cool!

Comments