Latest Artwork: Gaia Crowned & Other News

I have had some interesting new recently. Today I was contacted by someone from Marie Claire magazine (Russian edition) who wants to use my artwork "Fight or Flight" (pictured) in an upcoming fashion editorial. The article is set to come out in Mid May and I was told I'd get a pdf copy of it so I'll post here when I do!

"Fight or Flight" (2014), 16 x 20 inches, ink and acrylic on illustration board.
And yesterday got contacted by someone who *may* want my artwork for the cover of a Lovecraft inspired anthology featuring women writers (including some big names like Joyce Carol Oates). The book is currently being kickstarted (more info to come soon) and you'll see one of my artworks on the kickstarter page (and I guess they'll decide later what artwork is going on the cover).

I've also been offered a couple of new licensing deals - one with a company that makes specialty prints and the other with an Australian company that produces decorative pillows. Both want to use my work on their products. They are both new companies so I'll post here again when the products are ready to go.

In the meantime, I've been busy as a bee here as I have about 7 or 8 shows going on in the next few weeks. This artwork I finished a few days ago for a themed art show that will take place in May.

Gaia Crowned
24 x 18 inches
Mixed Media on Aquabord
$1250
www.lynnetteshelley.com













Comments