Happy New Year - January 2014 News from Lynnette Shelley

Jan. 2014 News

Artist Lynnette Shelley
www.lynnetteshelley.com


Happy New Year! I hope everyone is enjoying their holiday breaks and getting time to spend with loved ones or to just relax and enjoy themselves. I wish to thank everyone who has supported my artwork endeavors this past year and  I wish you all much happiness in the New Year.
Things are off to a bang for me. I have a solo show at the Painted Bride which opens this Friday, new gallery representation at Mala Galleria in Kennett Square, PA, and a few more big plans that are still in the works. Keep reading for details and more......


Jangala, 24 x 18 inches, on sale at the Painted Bride.

MENAGERIE at the Painted Bride Opens THIS FRIDAY January 3

My solo show "Menagerie" will be kicking off the New Year at Old City Philadelphia's famed Painted Bride Art Center. I had a solo art show at the Painted Bride two years ago and I am very happy to be returning to this acclaimed arts venue. I hope that you can join me at the Artist Receptions on Jan. 10, 5-7 PM, and on Feb. 7, 5-7 PM. I will have about 16 medium to larger size works for sale during the duration of the show.

Lynnette Shelley's MENAGERIE
January 3 – February 16, 2014
Artist Receptions:  January 10th & February 7th, 5-7 PM
Inliquid Cafe Gallery at the
Painted Bride Art Center
230 Vine Street
Philadelphia, PA 19106
215.925.9914

Where Else to See My Artwork

Ongoing Gallery Representation

JAM Gallery,
Malvern, PA
484-328-3509 or
484-433-3571

Blank Canvas Gallery,
New Hope, PA.
(215) 622-4501

Mala Galleria  NEW!
Kennett Square, PA
610-998-5892


"Sitting Fox", 20 x 16 inches, mixed media on Aquabord. Now for sale at Mala Galleria in Kennett Square.


"Nocturne", 12 x 12 inches, mixed media on Aquabord. Now for sale at Blank Canvas Gallery in New Hope, PA.

"War Horse", 24 x 36 inches framed, mixed media on paper. Now for sale at JAM Gallery in Malvern, PA
Current Event Schedule
Through February 2, 2014
Holiday Exhibition at JAM Gallery, 321 East King Street, Malvern, PA. First Friday Reception January 3, 5-8 PM, Second Saturday Art Brunch, January 11, 11-2 PM, .
This is a group show at the new gallery I launched in August 2013 with owner / artist Melanie Fisher. The gallery features three rooms, two featuring works by rotating regional and national artists, and one room featuring both my work and Melanie's.

Through January 26, 2014
Annual Juried Art Show at Abington Art Center, 515 Meetinghouse Road, Jenkintown, PA 19046, 215-887-4882. My artwork "Relic" (see below) is in this prestigious annual juried show.
January 3 - February 16, 2014
"Menagerie" Solo Art Show, Painted Bride Art Center, Cafe Gallery, 230 Vine Street, Philadelphia, PA. Artist receptions on January 10, 2014 and February 7 2014
January 29 - February 2, 2014
Juried Art Show at Malvern Retreat House, 315 S. Warren Ave., Malvern, PA. This annual juried art show features some of the top regional artists in the area; I will have four larger works and 8 'minis' on sale at the show. The opening reception will be Jan. 31 from 5-8 PM.

"Relic", 20 x1 6 inches, ink and acrylic on artboard. $950. Now on display / sale at Abington Art Center, Jenkintown, PA


LOTS MORE ART @
www.lynnetteshelley.com



Art Postcards
From Time to time, I will be sending out physical art show postcards and promo to people on my mailing lists. In order to receive a card from me, you may need to add your mailing address to my mailing system. To update your mailing address in the system, please click here and add your physical address. (For those of you who are already in my system, after hitting 'subscribe' you'll get a prompt that your email is already in the system, but to click on a link to update your profile. Click on that link to update your  mailing address.)

Comments