Pictures from an Exhibition: JAM Gallery Grand Opening

This past Saturday, I helped launch a new gallery in Malvern, PA with artist friend (and gallery owner) Melanie Fisher. Officially I am the Marketing Director and co-curator, as well as one of the artists being represented.  JAM Gallery will feature rotating guest artists as well as permanent gallery space for both Melanie's and my work. You can read an interview with Melanie and I with the Main Line Times here.

This past Saturday, we hosted our first reception (with a First Friday artist reception coming up on September 6th). Some photos of the new gallery space and the opening party are below. For more info on all the artists in the show, please visit the JAM Gallery website page.

Melanie Fisher flies the JAM Gallery flag.
I made the first original painting sale at the gallery! Me with my work "Crescent Crowned and White of Feather"
The first original art sale at the new gallery, my work "Crescent Crowned and White of Feather"

Some of my minis at the gallery

Work by Melanie Fisher (left) and I (Right)

My artwork "Battle Royale"

My work in the gallery

Me standing in front of  my work "Athene"


Our temporary banner (our permanent sign comes in next week)

Artist Monique Kendikian Sarkessian and Melanie Fisher, JAM Gallery owner

Artist Thomas Del Porte


Thomas Del Porte and Melanie Fisher

Artist Curtis Coyote in front of one of his doll house sculptures


Jerry Fisher, preparing the hors de vours at the opening reception

Melanie Fisher, me, Thomas Del Porte

Melanie and I

Melanie and son Adam and husband Jerry


Monique Kendikian Sarkessian

Karen Delaney


Brandon Lord Ross





Bernard Corman (aka "Bernardo")
 















Artists Monique Kendikian Sarkessian and Melanie Fisher

Add caption





Comments