JAM Gallery Coming Soon!

I guess I can let the cat out of the bag now: the lease is officially signed on a new gallery space in Malvern, PA today. Artist Melanie Fisher is the owner and operator of the new gallery, called JAM Gallery, and I will be the gallery's Marketing Director. We will both be curating shows by various regional and national artists as well as displaying our own work. We hope to have a soft opening sometime in the late summer, but first we have to finish up various business details (organizing a website, getting gallery signage, organizing the new space, contacting artists, and other paperwork details). Additional details TBA soonish. I am very excited about this new opportunity and I'll be posting a lot more about this as we get closer to the opening date. I am also very pleased to be working with Melanie, whom I have had the pleasure of knowing for a while now and we've done various shows together. Some photos of us at various opening receptions below.

Update: I've now set up a website (though it's still under construction) and a facebook page for the gallery.











Comments