Latest Artwork: The Seeker in the Labyrinth

I've been busy working on commissioned illustrations lately but I did find time to make this piece over the past couple of days. I decided to work a bit differently than I normally do in that I was not going to try and make a specific image, but rather a concept, with no representational figures. Unlike previous work of mine, I also did not plan out any of the artwork beforehand but let it develop on the canvas.

In this abstract artwork, the lines and patterns are meant to evoke tribal patterns, as well as runes / glyphs, and a twisting spirit maze, as well as organic plant life and other surrealistic shapes and suggested figures.

"The Seeker in the Labyrinth"
20 x 20 inches
Acrylic on Gallery Wrap Canvas
www.lynnetteshelley.com







Comments