Latest Artwork: "Upstream"

I finished my new fish artwork last night (though I still need to paint the sides of the canvas). I took some photos today, however, it's a very dark and dreary day out so the colors in these photographs did not come out completely accurately (the blues in particular look a bit greyed out). I'll retake photos tomorrow when it's hopefully brighter out. But these photos should still give you an idea of the finished work:

"Upstream"
12 x 24 inches
Acrylic on gallery wrap canvas
Original is for sale. Email me with inquiries.
www.lynnetteshelley.com






Update: the sun came out (sort of) for a few minutes so I got some slightly better photos.



Edit: and yet some MORE photos to show the sides of the piece now painted, plus another one that shows the colors better:











Comments