Work in Progress: Small Dogs of War (Commission)


I was recently contacted by another artist (the brilliant Carol Es) who commissioned me to create a smaller variation of my artwork “The Dogs of War”. Here is the original “Dogs of War” which I made this past July.
“The Dogs of War” (2012), 22 x 30 inches, ink and acrylic on paper
The Dogs of War by Lynnette Shelley

This past week I started working on Carol’s piece “Dogs of War II” (aka Small Dogs of War). This one measures 16 x 20 inches and is made with ink and coffee on artboard. If you are interested in a commission of your own, please contact me, and we can discuss. 
Work in progress photos off of my cell phone:
work in progress by Lynnette Shelley

work in progress

work in progress

work in progress

work in progress

work in progress by Lynnette Shelley


Comments