Work in Progress: Coronation of the Forest King pt II

To see the first part of this post, please click here.

I am still working on my new stag artwork, which I started Sunday night. However, I am getting close to finishing with the stag's body and then I can move on to the background today. I estimate I can finish this up in another 48 hours, knock on wood.

In the meantime, here are some work in progress photos from yesterday.

"Coronation of the Forest King" (Work in Progress)
24 x 36 inches





Comments

Tammie Lee said…
of wonderful stature and beauty
I have just found you and your work is fantastic......AND I really love stags, can't wait to see how this one pans out......
thanks Raggle
You're in luck I just finished the artwork last night. I just have to photograph it now. so look for the finished photos to be posted in the next few hours