December Shows

I have no less than four shows to choose from this December. Please visit my website for a detailed list of all upcoming art shows.

My Animalia solo show at the Painted Bride in Philly will be having it's second art reception this Friday, December 2nd from 5 to 7 PM. In addition, two group shows I am participating in with have their opening receptions this weekend. The Chris White Gallery at Shipley Lofts in Wilmington, DE, will have their reception this Friday from 6 to 9 PM. I have four artworks there and will be making a mad dash from my Painted Bride show to Shipley so that I can put in an appearance at both of them. In addition, on Sunday I am participating in a group show at the Manayunk-Roxborough Art Center in Philadelphia from Noon to 3 PM. I have three artworks at this show. This is the center's annual holiday party as well, so I hope to see some of you there to kick off the holiday season. And finally, another group show that I am in,  "The 5 Agents - Wu Xin" at the Chester County Art Association in West Chester, PA, is ongoign through December 16th. The theme of this show is the five elements.



Details:

Through Jan. 6, 2012
"Animalia" Solo Art Show at the Painted Bride Art Center, Cafe Gallery, 230 Vine Street, Philadelphia, PA 19106. First Friday Art Reception: December 2, 2011 from 5 to 7 pm. This is an Inliquid-sponsored art show.



Through Dec. 16, 2011
Group Show "The 5 Agents - Wu Xin" at the Chester County Art Association, 100 North Bradford Avenue, West Chester, PA 19382; 610-696-560. 



Dec. 2-Jan. 27, 2012
Group Art Show at Chris White Gallery at Shipley Lofts, 701 Shipley St., Wilmington, DE 1980. Opening reception is December 2nd, 6 to 9 PM. Part of the Wilmington Art Loop



Dec. 4-Jan. 29, 2012
Annual Holiday Group Show at the Manayunk Roxborough Art Center (MRAC), 419 Green Lane (rear), Philadelphia PA. Opening Reception on December 4th, Noon to 3 PM.

Comments