This Weekend: Oktoberfest, POST and Solo Show at Schang-Hai Gallerie

October is shaping up to be a very busy month for me, with five different art shows. Just this opening weekend, I have three different shows going on. Here is what is planned:


October 1, 2011, 20th Annual Oktoberfest, on Butler Pike between Main Street and Lindenwold Ave., Ambler PA. 10 AM to 5 PM. I'll be vending both original artwork and prints at this all-day street festival.


October 1-8, 2011: Philadelphia Open Studio Tours (POST), at .Crossroads Coffee, 6156 Ridge Avenue, Philadelphia, PA. POST is the largest tour of studios and creative workspaces in the region. Artists that don't have public studios will also be exhibiting at various venues around the city. As such, both myself and another POST artist will have our artwork featured at Crossroads over the weekend. I'll be popping by the cafe on Sunday, the 2nd, to talk with anybody who wishes to talk with me about my art.. In addition, the artwork will hang up in the cafe until the 8th. All artwork is for sale.


October 1-31, 2011: Solo show at Schang-Hai Gallerie4136 Creamery Road, Creamery, PA. Artist Reception is First Friday, October 7th, from 7 to 9 PM. The reception will feature free food, music and a raffle. One of the prizes includes a matted 12x16" archival art print of my artwork "Leaps and Bounds (The Impala). I just finished hanging up the show earlier this evening and took some photos, which I will post later this weekend. In the meantime, you can check out the facebook event page.



Comments

Love your art work. Is there a place locally that I can come see it.

Dr. Richard Schwartz
Ambler Chiropractor
Hi Richard
I do arts shows just about every month. Currently I have a solo show at the Painted Bride in Philadelphia (Old City). I also have two group art shows coming up, one in Wilmington, DE and one in Manayunk (Philly). If you go to www.lynnetteshelley.com/exhibitions.html you can get information about all of my local shows. If you are wanting to look at a specific artwork in particular, please let me know and I can tell you what show it's in or if it is not in a show, I can arrange to have a private viewing of the artwork if you are considering a purchase. email me at redeye@designbyredeye.com with any questions. thanks!