New Website and Artist Profile: Monique Kendikian-Sarkessian

Recently I had the pleasure of meeting with Pennsylvania artist Monique Kendikian-Sarkessian while vending at the Ambler Arts Stroll this past July. We hit it off immediately and later on I got to see some of her amazing artworks in person. In addition, I ended up designing a new website for her as she was in the market for one.

Monique works in oils and acrylics mostly and specializes in a colorful, expressionistic style. Favorite subject matter includes flowers and landscapes as well as figurative works. She also does icon work as well. Check out her new website here.



Some of my  favorite artworks of Monique's:














Comments

Anonymous said…
I love this! Thank you so much! I hope to see you at your reception tomorrow!
Anonymous said…
This is wonderful. Best of luck with your reception tomorrow and all your upcoming events. You are going nonstop!
thanks Monique! see you tomorrow