Latest Artwork: "Circe"

I finished up "Circe" last night. She's based off the Greek mythological sorceress / siren / witch / goddess who turned Odysseus' men into swine.

I am considering presenting it, or possibly my artwork "Artemis", to an art jury, along with three other works, to see if I can get accepted into a prestigious art show for next year. I have to present four larger works, and four smaller works by the last week of September, so I'm still figuring out which pieces I have that are available (i.e. not at another show or sold). The artwork that gets juried is not necessarily the exact work going into the show for next year, but it needs to be representative of my work / style.

"Circe"
22 x 30 inches
Ink, Oil Pastel, Colored Pencils on Paper

Will be for sale. Please email me at redeye@designbyredeye.com to inquire.







Comments