3rd Annual Juried Exhibition at the Manayunk Roxborough Art Center

Today I dropped off  three artworks for a juried art show that starts this Sunday at the Manayunk Roxborough Art Center (MRAC) in Philadelphia. I don't find out until Saturday which pieces, if any, get in. I have participated for the past two years, and got two pieces in both previous year's shows. Hopefully, I will get in this year as well, though, the have a new juror every year, so this is not guaranteed. I will post an update tomorrow about which pieces, if any, get in.


Opening Reception is THIS Sunday July 10th, Noon to 3 PM; 
Awards Ceremony: Sunday July 31, 3-5 PM.

Framed and waiting to get packed and loaded into my car: 















"The White Buffalo (and the Red)"
Framed Dimensions: 24 x 30 inches
Mixed Media on Paper


 

"The Locust"
Framed Dimensions: 24 x 36 inches
Ink on Paper



"Arabesque"
Framed Dimensions: 22 x 28 inches.
Mixed Media on Paper
 

Comments