Pictures from an Exhibition: Annex 24 Gallery


I have been busy this weekend;  I have THREE art shows going on this month and have been multi-tasking like crazy. On friday I dropped off 25 pieces at  Immaculata University's art show that will open this coming Friday and then drove to another art reception THAT evening at Annex 24 Gallery in Lancaster. I took some photos if anyone is interested in seeing some shots of the reception.
This is at Annex 24 Gallery in Lancaster, PA. There were several artist’s work on display there.. It’s a really cool contemporary gallery in the downtown arts district section of Lancaster.
(Sorry about the smudge on the lens in this picture!)
SALES
I recently sold an original artwork to a fan through facebook. Today I finished matting and framing “The Donkey” so I could ship him off to his new home!
“The Donkey”
Tea, Acrylic, Ink, Pastel Pencil on 140 lb. cold press watercolor paper
11 × 14″ framed.

Comments