A masqued gathering.....

My band, The Red Masque,  recently had a photoshoot as we have some new members since our last album and I am currently redesigning our old website and needed to update the images. I’ll post a link here when the website has been redone (I’m cleaning up the old clunky code as well as streamlining and updating the look of the site). Anyway, I got back the photos from the photographer and though I’d share a sneak peak here. My idea was to do a tarot-themed photoshoot. Although you can’t necessarily see the different cards in these images, each band member has their own unique spread based off their birth dates to represent them, and there is a spread for the band as an entity as well. In the individual band shots, each person holds one of their identifier cards. Based off of my birthdate, one of my identifier cards is the STRENGTH card.
Here are a select few. I’ll be uploading more to the band’s fan page in a bit….
Photos by David Pym
An outtake photo: Honey Dog gets in the photo! :)

Comments

Ms. Pants said…
These photos reminded me.... I have a huge cadre of tarot cards I purchased on mega get-rid-of-it-cos-we're-closing sale at a local shop. Need any more decks?