January Newsletter


Happy New Year everyone!

News & Notes
* I am excited to start off the New Year, by being the featured artist on TheArtList.com, an online resource for artists and photographers. You can see my interview as well as some of my artwork profiled here.
* Congratulations are in order to George A. from Pennsylvania who recently won a print of “The Garden of Honu” from my Holiday Print Giveaway Contest.

Upcoming Art Exhibit
Mark your calendars!

February 4-27, 2011 | Solo art show at Nichols Berg Gallery, 8611 Germantown Avenue (Chestnut Hill), Philadelphia, PA; 206-380-4070. Artist reception is on Feb. 4, 6 to 8 PM.

I am excited to announce that in addition to my own artwork at this upcoming show, stained glass artist Patrice Schelkun will be displaying a stained glass piece designed from my artwork “The Dryad”. Both “The Dryad” and Patrice’s stained glass artwork will be displayed together at the gallery. I’ll also be bringing by over 20 additional artworks, mostly newer pieces, some of which have never been displayed before.

Comments