Holiday Art Show Recap from Last Night

For those of you up to date with my current event schedule, you know I've started doing some holiday arts festival this months. Last night I participated in a small show at the High Point Cafe in Philadelphia. Although you never can tell how the shows may turn out, I ended up selling one of my minis plus some prints. 
Sold:













"Tulugaq (Winter Raven)" plus a detail image
9x6", Gold and black ink, red wine and tea on cold-press watercolor paper
Here are some photos from last night. Please click to enlarge.





















*Monkey that I just had to adopt by fabulous local textile artisan Margaret Barth

Get in on the action. Come on out to another upcoming show!

December 16, 2010 | Holiday Arts & Crafts Show, High Point Cafe at Allen's Lane Train Station, 7210 Cresheim Road, Phila., PA. 5 to 8 PM. I will have prints and a select few originals at this holiday show.


December 17-24, 2010 | Solo Show at Countryside Gallery / Radhouse Studios, 2 South State St., Newtown, PA ; 215.968.2246. Artist reception is on December 17 at 6:30 PM. Free food and live music. I will have lots of original artwork spanning from the past two years.

February 4-27, 2011 | Solo art show at Nichols Berg Gallery, 8611 Germantown Avenue (Chestnut Hill), Philadelphia, PA; 206-380-4070. Artist Reception February 4 from 6 to 9 PM.



Comments