Upcoming Art Events



I've been pretty busy here working on a publication design for a client, but I am excited to announce that I just got my acceptance letter for the 28th Annual Immaculata University Art Show in May. This is a prestigious juried art show featuring both national and international artists that takes place at Immaculata University in Immaculata, PA. There is  a special preview party on the night of May 13 and and then the show is open to the public from May 14-22. Details on the show will be posted here before the event.

In the meantime, I've got some special winter shows in the works. Details below:


December 3, 2010 | Holiday Arts & Crafts Show and Bazaar, The Lowborn Galleryat Main Street Baptist  Church, 57 S. Main Street, Doylestown, PA 18901; 6 to 9:30 PM.

December 17-24, 2010 | Solo Show at Countryside Gallery / Radhouse Studios, 2 South State St., Newtown, PA ; 215.968.2246. Artist reception is on December 17at 6:30 PM.

February 4-27, 2011 | Solo art show at Nichols Berg Gallery, 8611 Germantown Avenue (Chestnut Hill), Philadelphia, PA; 206-380-4070. Additional details TBA.

I also may be doing another low-key holiday sale with a local arts group at a local Philly venue. I've also applied to several other out-of-state juried shows and I should have the results of my applications by the New Year.

Please visit www.lynnetteshelley.com/exhibitions.html to keep abreast of all my upcoming art shows or sign up on my email list at www.lynnetteshelley.com/contact.html.




Comments