Pictures at an Exhibition

Some photos from two new shows I have in August. One is a solo show at the High Point Cafe in the Mt. Airy section of Philadelphia, and the other is a joint show with my husband and bandmate, Brandon Lord Ross, at Germ Books and Gallery in the Fishtown section of Philadelphia. Neither show has had it's official opening yet but I"ve already sold "The Garden of Honu" and have serious inquiries on a few other pieces.

The flash on my camera decided to die this week so bear with the photo quality.... Click on any photo to enlarge. I have additional photos posted on my facebook fan page.

High Point Cafe.




Comments

Anonymous said…
A stunning exhibition Lynnette, good luck with sales :)

Alexandra F
Caroline said…
Love your work! Would like to get you into my gallery?
www.philiphonegallery.com
Honesdale, PA
Would you consider joining us?
Caroline
Hi Caronline
Send me an email at redeye@designbyredeye.com to talk about the details but I am usually up for doing gallery shows.