Latest Artwork: Adversaries III




Mixed media on 19×25” green Canson paper. Mixed media includes oil pastels, colored pencils, gold paint, liquid copper leaf, ink markers and silver sharpie.

Two stylized crocodiles / alligators / dragons entwine in an adversarial tangle. This is my third artwork on the theme of Adversaries. This one has a slight mayan/aztec influence….

The original is now up for sale on Etsy.

A few pics of the Work in Progress are below, but you can see a full photo album of WIPs on my facebook fan page.





Comments

IamANT said…
Found your site after reading a review on hammermarks blog. Great work and I like how you build upon the layers of color to create detail.
Hi Ant
Thanks so much for leaving your comment. I was unfamiliar with Hammermark, so I looked her up. Great work!