February Art News



TONIGHT, Feb. 5

"Devotion" annual juried group art show at Highwire Gallery, 2040 Frankford Ave., Philadelphia, PA. Opening Reception TONIGHT February 5, 5 to 9 PM. This group art show has a Valentine’s theme in honor of February so I am exhibiting my “Queen of Hearts” from my recent “Wonderland” artwork series. The group art show will stay at the gallery until the end of February. Visit www.highwiregallery.com.



NEXT FRIDAY, Feb. 12

I am currently one of the featured artists at Three Ravens Gallery (124 Sibley Avenue Ardmore, PA 19003) and have nine artworks on display / sale. On Friday, February 12 from 4 to 9 PM there will be an opening reception for myself and two two other featured artists. Refreshments will be available. See www.threeravensgallery.com.



ART NEWS


In other news, I revamped my Etsy shop, with a lot of new original works for sale at sale prices. Please visit http://www.etsy.com/shop/RedeyeDesign



My artwork “The White Rabbit” has also been licensed overseas to a theater company to be used for promotional purposes for a children’s production of “Alice in Wonderland”. And I also recently wrapped up a book cover design for a New Jersey-based author. More details on that in future newsletters.



I am working on a couple of other surprises, so stay tuned……

Latest Artworks



Aegipan



The Black Swan



Bird's Eye View



Adversaries II

Comments

Philadesigns said…
Highwire show was great. Rachel Udell's fabric installation in the back room was really cool.