November Free Print Challenge


Latest artwork: Bast of the Rising Sun



FREE PRINT CHALLENGE*
If you buy TWO or more prints products on my website's store page (www.lynnetteshelley.com/store.html) STARTING NOW and lasting the entire month of November, you will be entered into a drawing to win a FREE signed and
matted giclee art print from me.

I will draw a name randomly from any sales that ...I make from NOW through November 30th and announce a winner during the first week of December via a direct email to the winner.

Please note, the purchases must be from Art Prints directly from me on my store page (and not through any of my print-on-demand sites like Zazzle, Redbubble etc.)


FREE PRINT WITH ORIGINAL ARTWORK PURCHASE*

If you would like to purchase ANY original artwork that I may have, I
will also include a FREE signed and matted print (now through November 30). You can see myartwork at www.lynnetteshelley.com and if you would like to inquire about a particular item, I can let you know if it’s still available and the cost.


Upcoming Art Shows
If you live in or near Philadelphia, you can also see my artwork in person at the following upcoming art shows:

November 1 through December 31, 2009

Group Art Show at
Triumph Brewing Co.
117 Chestnut Street,
Philadelphia, PA;
215.625.0855.

November 4 through November 30, 2009
Solo Art Show at Infusion Cafe,
7133 Germantown Avenue,
Philadelphia, PA 19119;
215.248.1718.

Part of the Mt. Airy Focus on Local Arts juried art exhibition from Friday Nov. 6th 6pm-9pm and Saturday Nov. 7th 11am - 6pm.

December 3, 2009 through March 4, 2010
Solo Art Show at Sankhya Yoga School & Wellness Center,
1206 North 5th Street,
Studio C,
Philadelphia, PA 19122;
267.234.0196. Reception TBA.

*The actual FREE PRINT will be determined by customer's choice of available print items.

Comments