New Ebay Auctions and New Web Store Items


Just a quick note that I have new items up for auction on Ebay, including latest original, "Deer Woman", which is based off of the Native American myth. Click here to see my Ebay listings.

Also on my website's store page, I have new prints up for sale for 30 dollars each, as well as some entirely new offerings - ACEO Art Cards. ACEO cards are collectible, baseball card-sized artworks. But to make things a little bit different I am offering ACEO "Six Packs" of different themes - I have an ICON Six-Pack (featuring works from my ICON artwork series), a WONDERLAND Six-Pack (featuring works from my Wonderland series) and a Creature Feature Six-Pack, featuring six of my creature artworks. Each Six Pack costs 20 dollars plus 3 dollars shipping. Check out the new store page here.

I also have a couple of art shows coming up that I'll be posting about shortly..... stay tuned!

Comments