Revamped Website; Signed Giclees for Sale


The Cheshire Cat


I revamped my art website a little earlier this week, and added in a new FEATURED PROJECTS section that includes my ICON series as well as my new WONDERLAND series, which is inspired by Lewis Carroll's Alice's Adventures in Wonderland. So far I've completed the Queen of Hearts and The Cheshire Cat. I am planning out the Mad Hatter now.

In addition, I completely scrapped my old web store, which was confusing, and simplified it. I am now offering for sale select signed and matted giclees (archival art prints) directly through my site (purchase through Paypal) for $35. You can also specify whether you want a cream or black matte.

Check out my new store here.


Later today I am off to deliver some giclees for retain at a shop in New Hope, PA. More info later.

Comments