New Art and Merch Shop

I just set up an art merchandise shop on zazzle.com, selling prints and tshirts featuring my artwork. For prints, Zazzle uses UV-resistant archival inks and buyers have a choice of seven different media, from basic poster to two kinds of canvas for high-quality art prints. There are also hundreds of custom frames with three levels of mats available or you may simply purchase prints as unframed.

I had a lot of people asking me about t-shirts, so I also uploaded several different long and short-sleeve t-shirt offerings, in a variety of colors. You can also customize the style of shirt in the store as well, to find one that best suits your taste and figure.

Prices range depending on what type of product/customization you choose. If a you would like to see a particular artwork made available for print, and you don't see it in the shop, email me at redeye@designbyredeye.com and let me know.

A full list of art merchandise for sale is on my new fine art website. View it here.


buy unique gifts at Zazzle

Comments