Creature Feature Art Show Reception



I have an upcoming artist reception for my current exhibit at the High Point Cafe in Philadelphia. The reception runs from 4:30 to 6:30 PM on Friday, Sept. 5. The event will be part of Philadelphia's "First Friday" Arts Crawl. The art show itself will be ongoing through the end of September.

By October 5, I'll have some new works at Mugshots Coffeehouse in Manayunk, along with artists Joe Castro and photographer Matthew Romano. This group art show will be a part of the Philadelphia Open Studio Tours (POST) events. The POST Reception will be held on October 11.

View some examples of my artwork here.

And while I'm spamming my own blog anyway, see below for info on The Red Masque's new album, Fossil Eyes. I am hoping to put up some sound samples later this week.

Comments