Philly Sky View



I was looking around PhillyBlog.com and found these nice Philadelphia shots from someone flying into the airport. The entire thread is here. Credit for photos goes to the posters, not me.

When you live someplace for a while, you get used to the sights, but every once in a while, something will stand out for you. The other day I was walking around near the Art Museum area and looking towards City Hall from the Parkway, and framed against the sky was a full moon, shining orange and red, that was slowly being eclipsed by the new Comcast tower construction. I wish I had my camera, but I probably wouldn't have been able to get a shot that adequately described the scene. You had to have been there....

Perhaps I'll devote a picture a week to finding some beauty in Philly and posting it here.

Click photos to enlarge.

Comments